"Okes, what do I do?"
"Okes, what do I do?"
Someone has a confession to make...
In collaboration with Confessions.za, we've decided to detail some of the wildest confessions on the streets of Mzansi and get KZN to weigh in with their unfiltered thoughts.
This week we're talking about secrecy in relationships.
On Monday night, Stacey & J Sbu came across the following confession:
As you can imagine, this particular situation has sparked various reactions from South Africans.
One user says: "Are you actually bored or is it just the long distance that’s boring?Some people can handle separation but being around your person is super important to keep the spark alive in a relationship."
Stacey and J Sbu reached out to East Coasters to find out their thoughts on the matter. Listen here:
Here's what the internet had to say:
- "Peaceful is mistaken for boring. Drama and excitement releases dopamine thats why people tend to hang onto toxic relationships…. Pick peace bro. Peace is Love. Peace is long term."
- "Typical case of being the full package for the wrong person. How sad."
- "Don't date a woman you're not ready for. If you're not ready to add value in her life and give her what she deserves then please don't interrupt her greatness."
- "Grow a pair, break up, and when her life gets better, regret your decision bitterly. People don't want to work on relationships anymore ."
- "Grass in never really that much greener on the other side boss. You don’t know what you have till it’s gone."
- "Just speak to her , chances are she also feels the distance also you wanna make her a wife later on another dude will do it now"
Here are more confessions that have been submitted lately:
Make sure to keep your eyes peeled, you definitely don't want to miss this!
To submit your confession, click here.
HOW TO LISTEN TO EAST COAST RADIO
- Listen to East Coast Radio on the FM (frequency modulation) spectrum between 94 and 95 FM on your radio.
- Listen live to ECR by clicking here or download the ECR App (iOS/Android).
- Listen to East Coast Radio on the DStv audio bouquet, channel 836.
- Switch to the audio bouquet on your Openview decoder and browse to channel 606
- Listen to us on Amazon Alexa.
More on East Coast Radio:
Image courtesy of
Kerissa could not wait to propose to the man in her life!Stacey & J Sbu 10 hours ago
After an accident, this mother filed an $800,000 disability claim with h...Vic Naidoo 15 hours ago