Here at East Coast Radio we make it as easy as possible for you to get your daily fix no matter where you are. There are at least four ways to listen to East Coast Radio.
1. FM - Listen on your radio. 1. FM - You can find us all over KZN: • Ballito 94.0 • Drakensberg 94.7 • Durban 94.0 • Durban Beachfront 95.2 • Durban North 95.7 • Harrismith • Howick 95.4 • Kokstad 94.2 • Ladysmith 94.2 • Margate 94.5 • Maritzburg 94.6 • Mooi River 95.4 • Newcastle 96.9 • Pinetown 94.0 • Port Shepstone 94.5 • Richards Bay 96.6 • St Lucia 95.6 • The Midlands 95.4 • Ulundi 96.1 • Umhlanga 95.7 • Vryheid 94.4 .
2. Web streaming: Listen to East Coast Radio over the internet.
Go to the Listen Live page and you will be connected to East Coast Radio. Listen online to streaming radio from your laptop, smartphone or computer at the office or from the comfort of your home. As long as you have an internet connection you will be able to listen to East Coast Radio live.
3. Listen with the Blackberry App. If you have a Blackberry device, you can listen to East Coast Radio on your phone with the Blackberry App, which is free to download.
4. Windows Media Player: Live Audio Streaming System requirements to stream
• For flash stream, please install Adobe flash player on http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
• Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows & MAC.
• Supported Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari.
• Please remember to check your volume setting before trying to access the stream.