At East Coast Radio, we've simplified the process of tuning in for your daily dose of awesome radio, ensuring you can enjoy our content from virtually anywhere.
Here are the different listening methods at your disposal:
1. Listen to East Coast Radio on the FM (frequency modulation) spectrum between 94 and 95 FM on your radio.
You can find us all over KZN by accessing us on the following frequencies:
Ballito 94.0, Drakensberg 94.7. Durban 94.0, Durban Beachfront 95.2, Durban North 95.7, Harrismith. Howick 95.4, Kokstad 94.2, Ladysmith 94.2, Margate 94.5, Maritzburg 94.6, Mooi River 95.4, Newcastle 96.9, Pinetown 94.0, Port Shepstone 94.5, Richards Bay 96.6, St Lucia 95.6, The Midlands 95.4, Ulundi 96.1, Umhlanga 95.7, and Vryheid 94.4.
2. Download the East Coast Radio App
The App is available for free on both the App Store and Google Play Store. Within the app, you'll discover an array of fresh content, including the latest news, interviews, memorable on-air moments in podcast form, exciting competitions, and engaging contributions from our station's presenters. Furthermore, you have the flexibility to seamlessly switch between ECR and East Coast Gold, our digital stream featuring music from the 60s to the 80s, by simply tapping on the ECR logo on the app's homepage.
3. Web Streaming: Listen to East Coast Radio online
Visit the "Listen Live" page, and you'll be instantly connected to East Coast Radio. Enjoy online streaming from your laptop, smartphone, or office computer, as well as the convenience of tuning in from the comfort of your home. As long as you're connected to the internet, you can access the live broadcast of East Coast Radio. Additionally, you can discover East Coast Gold right here.
4. Listen to East Coast Radio on the DStv audio bouquet, channel 836.
5. Switch to the audio bouquet on your Openview decoder and browse to channel 606
6. Via your smart speaker
ECR is available on Google Home or Assistant. Just say: "Hey Google, play East Coast Radio live stream." On Alexa, enable the skill, then ask Alexa: "Alexa, play East Coast Radio". We also have an Alexa skill for East Coast Gold.
7. Windows Media Player: Live Audio Streaming System requirements to stream.
- For flash stream, please install Adobe flash player on http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
- Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows & MAC.
- Supported Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- Please remember to check your volume setting before trying to access the stream.
- Enough dedicated Internet bandwidth is required to receive the stream - 32kbps is required for the stream.
Missed something on-air? Find our latest podcasts below.
There's a key difference between being fashionably late and, well, late...Stacey & J Sbu 8 hours ago
What in the loadshedding madness are they doing?Stacey & J Sbu 8 hours ago