Woman left with iPhone imprint on arm

Woman left with iPhone imprint on arm

Ouch, ouch, ouch! This picture looks really bad. 


On Sunday afternoon, I was having a chilled time and dozed off on the couch with my cellphone in my hand.

Then I read this story this morning which made me really sit up and take note!

We live in a world where we seem to be ruled by our mobile phones, right?

A lady who had dozed off while watching movies on her iPhone, which was charging at the same time, was shocked to discover that she's been left with an imprint on her arm of the phone and charger.

After going to hospital, she was told the burn was from sleeping on her mobile phone - the iPhone 7, the same phone as I have!

In Apple's defence, they say that the phone wasn't to blame as it didn't have a distinct smell and the phone usually shuts down if overheating occurs.

Still... food for thought?

Show's Stories