If you are a coffee fanatic, well today is
your lucky day! And if you don’t drink coffee, well you might consider starting
soon, as coffee has a lot of weird yet awesome effects on your body.
If you are a coffee fanatic, well today is your lucky day! And if you don’t drink coffee, well you might consider starting soon, as coffee has a lot of weird yet awesome effects on your body.
The trick is to consume coffee in moderation. Drink too much and you might have serious problems. A cup or 2 a day will give you the following benefits:
1. Your Brain Will Kick Into Overdrive
Coffee is a stimulant, so that first cup in the morning turns you from a zombie into human robots. Within 30 minutes, the caffeine helps modulate neurotransmitters that allow us concentrate.
2. Your blood pressure rises – Stay away if you’re pregnant or have high blood pressure
3. Coffee will make you poo – Coffee stimulates bowel movement.
4. Sharpen Vision – Remember all those carrots you didn’t eat as a child? Well, you have coffee now. Coffee stimulates adrenaline, meaning your pupils dilate slightly leading to temporarily sharpened vision.
5. You’ll have better work out stamina – Studies have proven that caffeine boosts muscle & endurance during a work out. Just one cup can help you exercise a 3rd longer and can prompt the body to burn fat!
So put that kettle on and brew that cup of coffee now.
Social media is in a tailspin following the South African Lottery result...Stacey & J Sbu 7 minutes ago
It's officially summer and uThisha Sky Tshabalala's students are excited...Darren, Keri and Sky 15 minutes ago