If you are a coffee fanatic, well today is
your lucky day! And if you don’t drink coffee, well you might consider starting
soon, as coffee has a lot of weird yet awesome effects on your body.
If you are a coffee fanatic, well today is your lucky day! And if you don’t drink coffee, well you might consider starting soon, as coffee has a lot of weird yet awesome effects on your body.
The trick is to consume coffee in moderation. Drink too much and you might have serious problems. A cup or 2 a day will give you the following benefits:
1. Your Brain Will Kick Into Overdrive
Coffee is a stimulant, so that first cup in the morning turns you from a zombie into human robots. Within 30 minutes, the caffeine helps modulate neurotransmitters that allow us concentrate.
2. Your blood pressure rises – Stay away if you’re pregnant or have high blood pressure
3. Coffee will make you poo – Coffee stimulates bowel movement.
4. Sharpen Vision – Remember all those carrots you didn’t eat as a child? Well, you have coffee now. Coffee stimulates adrenaline, meaning your pupils dilate slightly leading to temporarily sharpened vision.
5. You’ll have better work out stamina – Studies have proven that caffeine boosts muscle & endurance during a work out. Just one cup can help you exercise a 3rd longer and can prompt the body to burn fat!
So put that kettle on and brew that cup of coffee now.
Ermelo resident Karmen Swanepoel celebrates the end of her "craziest pro...Darren, Keri and Sky 18 hours ago
We've rounded up #StaceyAndJSbusBestBits from the past month just for yo...Stacey & J Sbu 18 hours ago