Emergency services say the patients were all stung multiple times.
IPSS Medical Rescue's Paul Herbst says two people had serious reactions to the stings.
"Several of the employees were severely stung multiple times. Two people sustained extensive critical injuries due to anaphylaxis," he said.
Herbst says no one else was hurt.
David Beckham was in South Africa this week - why did nobody tell us?! F...Jane Linley-Thomas 1 day, 16 hours ago
The initial moment when you fall in love is amazing, then comes the wedd...Jane Linley-Thomas 1 day, 16 hours ago