Investing in shares can be daunting if you’ve
never done it before, but CybiWealth has made investing easy for everyone.
Investing in shares can be daunting if you’ve never done it before, but CybiWealth has made investing easy for everyone.
We’ve all seen movies where stockbrokers scream into phones, run into the bullpen, and chase high commissions. It can seem like a scary and complicated process, but it doesn’t have to be. Investing online with CybiWealth has made the world of share investments accessible to all.
CybiWealth enables you to invest in high quality, leading global companies like Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Unilever, and L’Oréal, via a simple online process and payment is done via EFT, debit or credit card. To get started, all you need is £500 (*R9,356 - approximate exchange rate at time of publishing) and online access to CybiWealth’s website or mobile app.
Why online investing?
- Have immediate access to your share portfolio at any time and any place. The CybiWealth mobile app allows you to view your investment activity in real time, wherever you are.
- Fees are kept to a minimum. CybiWealth offers a fee structure that favours you, the client.
- Your shares will be kept in safe custody. CybiWealth uses world-renowned Saxo Bank to hold your shares for you, so you do not need to worry about safeguarding these.
- The product supplier and portfolio manager behind CybiWealth is FIM Capital, based in the Isle of Man (licensed by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority).
FIM Capital’s experienced investment team manages your share portfolio - keeping you invested in the right companies at the right price. Marriott Asset Management has a contractual relationship with FIM Capital to distribute CybiWealth in South Africa.
- CybiWealth offers direct share ownership. This means that you hold the shares you purchase in your name, rather than under the investment manager’s name.
- The companies in CybiWealth’s portfolio are selected using strict criteria. The company, among other criteria, must be listed on major stock exchanges, must have an impressive track record of growing dividends paid to shareholders over time, be somewhat immune to changing economic conditions, and operate in predictable industries.
- Forget the paperwork. In four simple steps, you’ll be registered and ready to view your share portfolio online. There is an easy sign-up and account-opening process via the CybiWealth website. Registration involves completing your relevant personal information and then allowing CybiWealth to electronically verify your identity. Once signed up, you can deposit funds into your CybiWealth account (via bank transfer, debit card or credit card) through a simple and secure process using CybiWealth’s payment partner, WorldPay.
- Low management fees. With CybiWealth, there is an annual management fee of only 0.75% of your annual investment, leaving you with more money to invest. Unlike many other products, there are no administration fees, initial fees, exit fees or performance fees.
- Enjoy complete transparency with CybiWealth. You will receive dividend notifications and news from the companies in which you hold a direct share investment. You can also log into your account to view your current account balance and investment activity at any time.
A winner walked away with a hamper worth R40,000 in our Quarantine Dream...East Coast Breakfast with Darren Maule 6 days, 15 hours ago
We are now one week into the 21-day lockdown enforced to curb the spread...East Coast Drive 7 hours ago