Looking for a new recipe to try that will satisfy your taste
buds? We're here to help...
Looking for a new recipe to try that will satisfy your taste buds? We're here to help...
Chicken wings are a favourite for many people. Whether you get them from fast food joints or make them at home, they always go down a treat.
If you want to master making your own hot wings, then don’t fret. This recipe, courtesy of Mother's Kitchen, is for you.
- 1 Tablespoon chilli powder
- 1/4 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 Tablespoon salt
- 1/4 lemon
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 Tablespoon cornflour
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon crushed chilli paste.
- In a bowl, mix chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Squeeze in lemon.
- Mix the peppers and lemon.
- Put in chicken wings and marinate.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
In another bowl, mix cornflour and all-purpose flour.
- Beat an egg in another bowl.
- Coat the chicken in the flour.
- Roll the wings in the egg.
- Coat again in flour.
- Leave to marinate for 30minutes.
- Deep fry.
Remove from pan
- In a pan, add 2 tablespoon oil.
- Fry 1 tablespoon chopped garlic.
- Add 1 finely chopped green chillies.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon crushed chilli paste.
- Saute for one minute.
- Add chicken wings.
- Fry for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Image courtesy of iStock/ @amynapaloha
One of the best parts of a new relationship is finding out what makes th...Stacey & J Sbu 11 hours ago
If he is not in the news for the way he walks, then he is in the news fo...Stacey & J Sbu 11 hours ago