Is your wife or mom a housewife? This is how you can celebrate
Is your wife or mom a housewife? This is how you can celebrate her today.
November 3 is Housewife’s Day – a day to celebrate all the superwomen who work tirelessly to ensure their homes run smoothly.
Housewives work 24x7 for the betterment of their family.
These women stay at home to raise the kids, do all the house chores, and cook, amongst many other tasks. Even though they do so much, sometimes they are not appreciated enough.
But today is a special day dedicated to showing them love and appreciation.
Let us look at how you can celebrate these women who make houses into beautiful homes.
- Just for today, allow her to rest while you do the house chores. You can ask for her to-do list, and tick something big off.
- Cook a special meal for her or take her out for dinner.
- Take her to a spa for a massage.
- Get her a new hair-do.
- Reconnect her with an old friend, or spoil her to some time out with her friends.
- Run her a bath.
- Spoil her with a lovely gift.
- Take her to a salon for a pedicure and manicure.
- Book her lessons or a class for a skill she has been wanting to learn.
- Spend quality time with her as a family.
- Tell her how much she means to you.
Image courtesy of iStock/ @Ekaterina79
Experts are saying that online video gaming could be the revolutionary w...Vic Naidoo 48 minutes ago
A bride turns to a Facebook group called, Budget Wedding Planning Commun...Vic Naidoo 2 hours ago