Here at East Coast Radio we make it as easy as possible for you to get your daily fix no matter where you are. There are at least four ways to listen to East Coast Radio.
1. FM - Listen on your radio. Tune in your radio and find us in FM stereo at 94 – 95 FM.
2. Web streaming: Listen to East Coast Radio over the internet.
Go to the Listen Live page and you will be connected to East Coast Radio. Listen online to streaming radio from your laptop, smartphone or computer at the office or from the comfort of your home. As long as you have an internet connection you will be able to listen to East Coast Radio live.
3. Listen with the Blackberry App. If you have a Blackberry device, you can listen to East Coast Radio on your phone with the Blackberry App, which is free to download.
4. Windows Media Player: Live Audio Streaming System requirements to stream
• For flash stream, please install Adobe flash player on http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer
• Supported Operating System: Microsoft Windows & MAC.
• Supported Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari. (Please install the latest versions).
• Please remember to check your volume setting before trying to access the stream. Enough dedicated Internet bandwidth is required to receive the stream -32kbps is required for the stream.