1. The bursary covers registration costs and module fees. The bursary excludes the cost of additional tutorial sessions and stationery.
2. Individuals entering the competition must be in possession of a matriculation certificate and have gained entry into the relevant qualification of study. A certified copy of this document will need to be presented by winners.
3. The bursary recipients will be required to pass all modules, failing which the bursary will be revoked.
4. The competition runs from 06:00 on 15 July 2017 and ends at 17:00 on Friday 28 July 2017 (“end date”).
5. Only entries received during the competition period as stipulated in clause 4 above will qualify as potential winners.
6. The competition is open to natural persons, 18 years or older, who are first year students and are not existing students of the IMM Graduate School.
7. Acceptance to study at the IMM Graduate School will be subject to you accepting the normal rules and regulations that apply to all the IMM Graduate School students.
8. The winners will be selected by means of a random draw, made by the IMM Graduate School’s auditing firm, from entries which meet the requirements set out in the Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be announced at 11am at the Career Days held at the IMM Student Support Centre in Morningside Durban on Saturday 29 July 2017. The winners will also be contacted by phone using the cellular phone number associated with his/her entry.
10. The selected winner must be able to identify him/herself the Identity Document/Passport as the qualifying entrant to the competition, and will have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prize.
11. The bursary cannot be used in conjunction with any other IMM Graduate School promotion and/or special offer.
12. The bursary is not transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. Commencement of and use of the bursary must be prior to 31 March 2018.
14. The IMM Graduate School requires a recent photograph of the winner with a testimonial to appear on any publicity material. The bursary recipient agrees to support the IMM Graduate School with all and any promotion, testimonial and media engagement in the marketing of the IMM Graduate School.
15. Should the winner fail to redeem the bursary by 31 March 2018, he/she will forfeit the bursary.
Is it possible that these pick-up lines could be so bad yet so good at t...an hour ago
This little girl's laugh is the cutest and scariest thing you'll see all...an hour ago