Fire breaks out at Gateway restaurant
Listen Live

Fire breaks out at Gateway restaurant

A fire that broke out at a restaurant at the Gateway Shopping Centre in Umhlanga has been brought under control. 

gateway fire
Fallon Ros

It started in the kitchen of the My Diners restaurant earlier and black smoke could be seen billowing into the sky.


Firefighters as well as other emergency services are on the scene where a crowd of people has also gathered.






Officials say no one was hurt.


Show's Stories